The Alumni Board is an elected advisory group of The Alumni Association of The College of Wooster. The Alumni Board participates in meetings and a variety of activities to support students, alumni, and the mission of the College.
2012-2013 Alumni Board Dates:
- November 1-3, 2012
- April 25-27, 2013
If you are interested in nominating a fellow alumna/us to serve on the Alumni Board, please complete the online alumni leadership form or contact Heidi McCormick '86, Director of Alumni Relations and The Wooster Fund by email or phone 330.263.2533.
Alumni Board Objectives
- Support The College of Wooster strategic plan
- Help advance and secure Wooster's position as a leading liberal arts institution
- Preserve Wooster’s core values and traditions
- Promote dialogue among alumni, students, faculty, administration and the Board of Trustees, on issues of importance to the welfare of the College
- Actively support programs, on and off campus, to increase alumni engagement in the life of the College
- Financially support The College of Wooster, through 100% participation in The Wooster Fund
- Increase Wooster Fund participation among fellow alumni
- Engage with current students